Careers in Quantum is a three day event, organised by the University of Bristol, that will be held online on 2-4th June and will provide many interesting quantum careers-focused talks, discussions and networking opportunities. It’s ideal for anyone who is interested in starting or progressing their career in the quantum sector.
Event highlights include:
- Talks and workshops from experienced professionals
- Academic / Industry poster presentations
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) panel
- Talks from prominent academics and fellow researchers
- Industry/Academia cross-over panel
- Company Talks
- Networking opportunities
Attendance is free but you do need to register for the event beforehand. Registration is open until the course start date, however, registration before 3 May is encouraged. For more information visit the event website via the link below.
Register to attend