The School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EEECS) at Queen’s University Belfast, is seeking a Research Fellow to conduct research into the design and implementation of practical, robust and physically secure post-quantum cryptographic architectures at the Centre for Secure Information Technology (CSIT), at the Institute of Electronics, Communication and Information Technologies (ECIT), Queen’s University Belfast. This research is part of the £24M Quantum Communications Hub project.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- A 2:1 Honours degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics (or related discipline).
- Obtained or be about to obtain, a PhD in a relevant subject.
- At least 3 years’ relevant research experience in one or more of the following:
- embedded systems design
- FPGA or ASIC hardware design
- Expertise in post-quantum cryptography
- Evidence of a good publication record commensurate with career stage and experience
To find out more and to apply, visit this link.